Who's behind One Door RealtyMeet Our Team
Changing lives One Door at a time!
One Door Realty, Inc. exists to do this work because we know how important housing is. We want to serve our community and provide a better real estate experience. Happy buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords make One Door Realty happy too! We strive to be accessible, friendly, and to apply the Golden Rule every day. We have researched the industry and are employing the most effective strategies to provide you the best experience possible.
Angela Bailey thrives in the face of a challenge. Working in real estate brought new challenges every day of her career, and she has loved it the whole time. With that knowledge, Angela knew she could provide her clients with a better experience. So, after twenty years, Angela founded One Door Realty and has been having a blast ever since.
She loves real estate and would love to show you how it can change your life one door at a time!
One Door Reality Services
- Easy to use online tenant application process, through our Tenant Web Access
- Property Management services for homeowners.
- We provide management, maintenance, acquisition, and administration of investment properties.
- Angela is a real estate agent that can facilitate the purchase or sale of a property in Virginia.
- Lease only services for property owners who need powerful marketing exposure to attract the best, qualified tenants but want to manage rent collections and handling maintenance issues on their own.
Angela would love to explore options with you.
Fair Housing Statement
We Do Business in Accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law
(The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots.
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing.
- In the financing of housing.
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services.
- In the appraisal of housing.
- Blockbusting is also illegal.
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination with:
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Act
Washington, D.C. 20410